Friday, January 26, 2007

Joanna's Mustard Crusted Chicken Style Seitan Cutlets

Mine didn't come out quite as moist as Joanna's, but it tasted good, nonetheless. I give the chicken style seitan cutlets an "A+" for texture and taste. The Mustard Crust was very flavorful. My VERY omni husband even gave it an "A" and told me to say so. (HE NEVER EATS MY COOKING!) I used whole wheat panko, and mine just don't look as moist as Joanna's, but they tasted quite delicous! Very mustardy indeed. This recipe will be oft used in my kitchen. Especially since I can get hubby to eat it!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

2012 Copyright/Permissions/Disclaimers

All recipes written by me, Joni Marie Newman, unless otherwise noted. Please feel free to refer to or link back to any of my recipes, but please ask for permission, and remember to give credit when reprinting recipes in their entirety. I do provide links to affiliate programs (such as Amazon) in which I receive a small commission for items purchased. I do not provide paid reviews. All reviews done on products or books are of my own unsolicited opinion. On occasion I may receive a book or product to review. I will note when this is the case, but rest assured, it will not affect the authenticity of my review. Thanks!--Joni