Thursday, July 26, 2007

Friday?!?!

Just wanted to post a quick update... As of this morning, I recieved my final edits and only have a few minor changes to make before my cookbook will be released to the world! My goal is to have the e-book available by Friday afternoon, and the paperback available by the second week of August.

On a fun note...several months back, I submitted my vegetarian, lower fat version of my cousin Jerry's Greek Stuffing (which is included in the cookbook) to Better Homes & Gardens Magazine.

Yesterday I got a phone call from the magazine. The recipe has been chosen as an honorable mention and will be featured in the November issue!

I am not sure if they are going to feature it as a vegetarian dish or with meat, as they reserve the right to make any changes they deem appropriate. They are going to send me a certificate guaranteeing that it has been "Tested and Approved by Better Homes and Gardens."

Thanks, Jerry!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on having the book almost done and for getting your recipe published!! Too awesome.

2012 Copyright/Permissions/Disclaimers

All recipes written by me, Joni Marie Newman, unless otherwise noted. Please feel free to refer to or link back to any of my recipes, but please ask for permission, and remember to give credit when reprinting recipes in their entirety. I do provide links to affiliate programs (such as Amazon) in which I receive a small commission for items purchased. I do not provide paid reviews. All reviews done on products or books are of my own unsolicited opinion. On occasion I may receive a book or product to review. I will note when this is the case, but rest assured, it will not affect the authenticity of my review. Thanks!--Joni