Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanksgiving !?!

Wow. My most favorite holiday has gone and snuck up on me! Here it is, Monday, and I am only just beginning to plan my menu.

For sure, I am making Pumpkin Cheezecake Pie for dessert, but since Thanksgiving also doubles as my daddy's birthday (and my husband's, too!) I will also be making a nice Pineapple Upside Down Cake.

Side dishes will include my standard fare, Garlic Smashed Potatoes, Greek Stuffing, Bourbon Sweet Potato Mash and maybe some Green Beans Almondine.

I am still trying to decide on a main dish. Should I go easy and make the Straight-Up Thanksgiving Burgers? Or should I make another Festivus Loaf? Hmmm.

Here's some pics for you. Most of the recipes are in the links above!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I come to your house for Thanksgiving??? ;)

Gina said...

Your Thanksgiving looks delicious!! I made a version of your Greek Stuffing a few weeks ago. It reminds me so much of the stuffing my grandmother makes for Thanksgiving, which was one of the only things I thought I was going to seriously miss when I decided to stop eating animal products.

x said...

Yum! We don't do Thanksgiving here but I think I will try making those burgers!

Susan G said...

Just wanted to thank you for the Pumpkin Cheezecake Pie recipe. I made it for Thanksgiving and it was awesome!

2012 Copyright/Permissions/Disclaimers

All recipes written by me, Joni Marie Newman, unless otherwise noted. Please feel free to refer to or link back to any of my recipes, but please ask for permission, and remember to give credit when reprinting recipes in their entirety. I do provide links to affiliate programs (such as Amazon) in which I receive a small commission for items purchased. I do not provide paid reviews. All reviews done on products or books are of my own unsolicited opinion. On occasion I may receive a book or product to review. I will note when this is the case, but rest assured, it will not affect the authenticity of my review. Thanks!--Joni