Friday, November 20, 2009

And the winner is...

240* total responses! WOW! You peeps really want a copy of this book!

Thanks for all of your entries!

Random.org chose the following winners:



#36 Cookie said... Yay! I want to win!
November 14, 2009 6:12 AM

AND



#108 Paola said... Im delighted at the thought of winning this book! The fact that you have been so kind as to offer to ship international makes this free giveaway even more exciting!Thank u so much for this opportunity, this is one amazing book!Best Regards,Paola from the UK ;)
November 15, 2009 12:56 AM



Cookie and Paola...CONGRATS!!! Please send me an email with your mailing address so I can send these out to you!

To the rest, stay tuned, there are bound to be more giveaways soon!


*There were (233) total responses from blogger, and I had to add in the entries (6) from my facebook account, since my blog feeds directly there, so I added those 6 entries (plus the (1) entry received on the 500 Vegan Recipes blog) in at the exact time they were entered, and then counted in order from the first entry.

No comments:

2012 Copyright/Permissions/Disclaimers

All recipes written by me, Joni Marie Newman, unless otherwise noted. Please feel free to refer to or link back to any of my recipes, but please ask for permission, and remember to give credit when reprinting recipes in their entirety. I do provide links to affiliate programs (such as Amazon) in which I receive a small commission for items purchased. I do not provide paid reviews. All reviews done on products or books are of my own unsolicited opinion. On occasion I may receive a book or product to review. I will note when this is the case, but rest assured, it will not affect the authenticity of my review. Thanks!--Joni