Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Product Review: Feed Your Face Vegan Caramels from Vegan Cuts

I am in the middle of a sweet, delicious sugar high fueled by a Feed Your Face Caramel Sampler  packed with 20 different flavors of soft, chewy, hand made caramels.  


The fabulous Melisser of The Vegan Girl's Guide to Life contacted me to see if I was interested in trying out some Vegan Caramels from Vegan Cuts.  Umm, duh!  Of, course I would.

The box arrived this morning, and when I brought it in, my little man was quite curious!  In fact, I wondered if one of the flavors might be Catnip...  



I wrestled them away from him, and sampled a few flavors.  So far I have loved each and every soft, chewy, intensely caramel-y bite.  The Carrot Cake was unbelievable, and the Double Ginger packed a spicy punch.  I am looking forward to savoring each one individually, like a full dessert course slowly picking out the nuances of each lovingly chosen ingredient.  


20 different flavors!  So many flavors to chose from: Traditional flavors like Vanilla and Dark Chocolate, seasonals like Mulled Apple Cider, fancies like Hawaiian Sea Salt,  and exotics like Spicy Mango and Lemongrass Coconut.
And after I finish my last one, I will hurry over to buy a new bag at Vegan Cuts.

The fine folks over at Vegan Cuts have a VIV (Very Important Vegan) rewards program.  If you get your friends to sign up you can earn points towards special gifts and members only offers.  To get your link, just sign in or create a Vegan Cuts account here.

PLUS, Vegan Cuts is offering JustTheFood readers a special discount!  Enter the code: BLOGFRIEND and save an additional 10% off your order (Doesn't apply to shipping) Expires Oct 31, 2012


1 comment:

VeggieAmanda said...

I considered buying that deal from Vegan Cuts. I wish I would have!!!

2012 Copyright/Permissions/Disclaimers

All recipes written by me, Joni Marie Newman, unless otherwise noted. Please feel free to refer to or link back to any of my recipes, but please ask for permission, and remember to give credit when reprinting recipes in their entirety. I do provide links to affiliate programs (such as Amazon) in which I receive a small commission for items purchased. I do not provide paid reviews. All reviews done on products or books are of my own unsolicited opinion. On occasion I may receive a book or product to review. I will note when this is the case, but rest assured, it will not affect the authenticity of my review. Thanks!--Joni