Friday, October 24, 2014

The Complete Guide to *Even More* Vegan Food Substitutions




I am pretty sure that I have already announced that Celine and I were working on a follow up to The Complete Guide to Vegan Food Substitutions, but I thought I would share a few photos and ask you to tell me which of the following recipes you would like me to share as a super sneak peak now that we have turned in our final manuscript and are working on the final edits.
(Oh, that drawing up there is of Celine and me.  Isn't it just flippin' adorable?  I kinda want to change all of my profile images to this one.  The cuteness!)




So...you tell me...what recipe would you like me to share?  Leave a comment below and the one with the most votes wins!



13 comments:

n_selah_d said...

Oh yum!! Potacos, I'm going to need to buy this book they all look super tasty and the illustration is really cute!!

Anonymous said...

All of them! No seriously, Potacos or 'Merican Cheese please!

T.M. said...

Potacos!

Kate said...

Fishy tacos!

MonsterAteMy said...

American cheese!

Susan said...

Potacos! Potacos!

Panda With Cookie said...

Cheese ball!

veganfromtheville said...

Potacos please!

Amey said...

cheese ball!!! my family used to always have a cheese ball at Thanksgiving, and I would LOVE to make a vegan one!

Anonymous said...

Potacos!

Kyleigh said...

Coconut Herb Soup or Cheese Ball

princesstofu said...

cheese ball for sure. soooo amazing.

Lizzie Bordello said...

Another vote for cheese ball!

2012 Copyright/Permissions/Disclaimers

All recipes written by me, Joni Marie Newman, unless otherwise noted. Please feel free to refer to or link back to any of my recipes, but please ask for permission, and remember to give credit when reprinting recipes in their entirety. I do provide links to affiliate programs (such as Amazon) in which I receive a small commission for items purchased. I do not provide paid reviews. All reviews done on products or books are of my own unsolicited opinion. On occasion I may receive a book or product to review. I will note when this is the case, but rest assured, it will not affect the authenticity of my review. Thanks!--Joni